Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Those Happy Meal Days

I was doing some surfing through Amazon and came across information on McDonald's Happy Meals and it made me think nostalgically about a job I used to have. I worked at a company called Simon Marketing which was the unsung hero in helping McDonald's get where they are today (well, at least up through 1999). Despite the numerous positions I held through my six years with the company, we were always focused on designing and producing those millions of McDonald's Happy Meal toys.

While it lasted, it was definitely one of the more fun jobs that I've had but that came to an end when Simon Marketing made the mistake of crossing McDonald's and they got dropped like an old hotcake. That story is for another day though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home